What we can do for you – business advice and support
We advise on all aspects of employment law and HR issues that may affect your business.
We provide specialist employment law advice as well as acting as an external HR function for our clients and can also provide in house training to staff and managers to assist them to spot issues before it gets to a stage where solicitors are needed.
We can advise on all aspects of employment law ranging from:
TUPE (The Transfer of Undertakings Protection from Employment Regulations)
Equality issues and all aspects of discrimination (Sex, gender, race, caste or nationality, religion or belief, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, disability, equal pay, marriage or civil partnerships)
- Disciplinary and Grievance issues including appeals
- Unfair or constructive dismissals
- Employment contracts, Handbooks and policies
- Zero Hours contracts, Service Agreements and Consultancy Agreements
- In house training (a great way to train your staff to stop issues ever escalating)
- Settlement Agreements
- Employment Tribunals
- HR issues
Please do contact us for an initial discussion as we cover all areas of employment law and HR not just those listed above.